Pages

01 January 2012

Happy 2012!

Should auld acquaintance be forgot...

Here is wishing you and yours a safe and prosperous New Year. It's so hard to believe that it's 2012! I look over last year and think of all the amazing things that happened to me. I graduated, took a trip overseas, saw my love for the summer, became an au pair, and am now living in Europe. Who would have thought?
 I count my blessings, especially with this new day of the year when I am reminded of how much we are given and how giving a God we have. I really hope this coming year sees me grow as an adult, as a caregiver, a daughter, a sister, a friend, a lover, and a child of Christ. 
There are so many things I am worried about, but nothing can be done that isn't first planned in a way that God has so carefully laid out. That is why I am letting things fall where He wants them. In this way I can not be afraid. Pray for me as I pray for you. Pray that this year would be an eye-opening one, and that many good things come out of it. Welcome this new year with gladness and hope. Happy New Years friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment