Pages

22 January 2012

Butter, flour, sugar, eggs.. polski version

I thought I would include some photos of what I have been baking here. The title of this entry too makes me think I should also write an entry that shows some of the products used. Anyway, that is a different story. :)
You can imagine me with floured hands going to Google Translate to see what kind of flour I have in my hand. This is where I find my solitude--in cooking. I always have. It's always been my 'second home'.

 Ironically the kids had never seen or heard of these before. They really liked them though, and they were my first ever batch! Yay, and I even found an awesome recipe without using yeast. 
 




If you can imagine that this is a pancake then be ready to be impressed. Apparently this is the way it's done in Finland, and these are sooo good. I found this recipe on one of my many recipe searches, and I am so glad I did because it's quick, easy and requires limited ingredients.Click on the photo for the recipe!


















Jam drops! I love the color variations.


A bit time consuming but very tasty...


And of course, how could I forget my pride and joy... Lime, Yoghurt, and Olive Oil cake.




I forgot to take a picture of last nights Chocolate Wine cake, but yes it was amazing too. More baking soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment