Pages

26 April 2012

On my walk along the River in Kórnik with D
After an already filled 2 weeks with about a gazillion kids... okay only 7... a new puppy... who keeps peeing on the floor... and a very nice visit from D complete with a visit to a castle and arboretum, my weekend is about to start tomorrow.
Starting tomorrow I am off on a small 'holiday' to see Gdańsk, a short stop in the Malmo & Copenhagen Airports, and then to Roskilde, Denmark.  (Looking forward to seeing you La!)
Although the main pain will be all the different types of transport I will be getting... train, bus, airplane... it will certainly be a nice weekend. ALSO! It's going to be warm in Poland! 25-30C that's in the high 70s Fahrenheit for you folks back home. :)

I am looking forward to getting to a new city in Poland. Gdańsk is a beautiful coastal city, and home of the birthplace of the first battle of European theatre of WWII.

My computer will no doubt be uploading a couple hundred pictures of all these places and I will have some writing to do about the Polish National Holiday on May 3rd, as well as all the usual happenings. I will most definitely have to catch up with the happenings of last week, which will consequently be the last 2 weeks after I get back haha... I think I have some work to do. 
More soon. It was a good past... few weeks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment