Pages

18 May 2011

Carpe Diem!

Well the last two months have certainly flown by! Apologies for the late update, amid final exams and graduation I am finally able to stop and smell the roses. Friends, oh my they smell so good! I can officially say I am a university graduate with a Bachelors Degree (feels so good to say that), and that I can check university off my list of life accomplishments. After about five years it's high time it was done and dusted! So what is next you ask? Well a much needed holiday. I must admit I am still getting used to not signing up for classes with classmates, no more studying late nights, or any homework of any kind. Well.. except for what I call my own homework here at home. However, I am enjoying the time off and the fact that I can put school behind me. It's very nice to be done and to feel accomplished. In a few weeks I am off to see family in the Northern USA, and then off to Europe. I am so blessed what the past year has given me and am continually grateful for this upcoming trip. Life is so good right now, and I have allot of faith that it will keep getting better.

I also have been thinking about the job spectrum, since that is the first thing you are supposed to do after graduation, right? I am currently employed but I would like to do something more enjoyable and in my field of study. My dream is an internship offered this fall with a publishing company, since my love is editing and books--lots of books! So I plan on applying for them in a few months, but I put in a few applications in the mean time. We'll see what happens. I truly think the next few months shall be a very grand adventure. I plan on taking it on with hope and joy to what life brings to me in the time ahead.

I hope, dear readers, that this finds you well. Keep writing, reading, and pursuing those lovely little things in life that give us courage to take on the bigger things.

No comments:

Post a Comment