Pages

27 May 2011

Bon Voyage!

So today marks the last day I'll be home in awhile. I'm all packed and ready, just waiting is keeping tomorrow from coming. First off to grandparents up north for about a week and then I start my travels overseas starting in Paris. Yay! This year has been a good for me, and I am sure the bright start to new beginnings and chapters to come in my life. Who knew graduating and making new opportunities and adventures could be so exciting and eye opening. I am very grateful. We have a very early start tomorrow (5am ugh), but it's so worth it. I miss car trips and traveling. I think it's somehow part of my DNA to go to different places. Life is very exciting at the moment. Goodnight dear readers. May you be safe wherever you are, and here's hoping you too are able to have your own adventure, be it small or very grand.

No comments:

Post a Comment