Pages

15 August 2010

Getting settled..

The past few months (or years really) I've done a lot of thinking as to where I'm going after the whole university thing is over and done with. Now that I officially reached the Senior year mark after a study abroad for a semester in England, a semester off after I came back home, and transferring to another much larger school, I am ready to take on the next best thing - life. While many of my professors and peers have already mentioned the dreaded 'grad school', that is the last thing I want to do after spending nearly 5 years trying to just get my Bachelors Degree. I need a break, a chance to spread my wings and try something new. Something exciting, and something downright different. Grad school will always be there if I so choose to take that route. 

That being said, I have a lot going for me in the way of what to do after all this is over. Internships.. a chance to visit my friends abroad.. maybe even living abroad? It excites me.. maybe a little too much. But you have to have something to look forward to in the midst of papers, finals and stressful homework related assignments, right? 

In short, I created this blog as a chance to share my love of writing in thoughts, whims, and just general things that I think worthy to share with others. That and I miss blogging from my studies in England. As I take on my last year of university this will be my source of writing and sharing all the joy, frustration, hope, and meaning that come my way. I promise more developments shall come soon. In the meantime, thanks for taking the ride with me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment