Pages

02 January 2011

The Merry Year is Born..

 This being only a few days into the new year, I've begun to think about what the past year has brought and how the new year will follow. 2010 was a good year for me. I became closer in finalizing my degree and am now one step closer to finishing it in its entirety. I became closer to one of my best friends and saw our friendship grow and flourish before my eyes. Now as it says in Proverbs I "smile at the future" because it brings me hope and happiness that it may be closer and truer to my dreams. Perhaps above all 2010 gave me ways and means to look forward to what 2011 will bring. I am ecstatic that this year I will graduate and finally achieve what it seems has taken ages to obtain - my college degree. What greater happiness than to know that all that I have worked for will be rewarded. One step closer to something wonderful in my life and the hope that what I tried so hard to get will provide me with new and exciting things. I am truly blessed to have gotten this far. I am also pleased that I will be able to finally go back to England, the place that in 2008 I had traveled to for study abroad. It was something that changed me and brought me closer to the understanding and knowledge that what I had been given was truly remarkable and that God knows and sees our hearts and gives mercy and love to all. I have been given much and for it all I am truly grateful. I look forward to being able to go back to a place that gave me so much happiness and hopes of returning to those that mean so much to me.

I hope your dreams take you to the corners of your smiles, to the highest of your hopes, to the windows of your opportunities, and to the most special places your heart has ever known.  ~Author Unknown

I look forward to what is yet to come, for half of the excitement is seeing where God takes you. I hope this new year brings you the understanding and happiness of Him, the Creator of all things, and our Father who loves us wholeheartedly and without fail. May your hearts be filled with His love and all that He gives. Happy New Year, friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment